The sculptural option of horse statue will help you to set the focal point of your home and garden. This horse duo combines beauty with sustainability in one streamline. Over 1.5 ft rustic animal statue has endless potential application.
Material: Sandstone Redstone
Dimension(HWL): 18 x 24 x 9 inch
Height: 1.5 ft
Width: 2 ft
About the subtle rustic flair statue:
- The statue of the horse is standing on a pedestal, with hand-engraved on the sandstone.
- Stone carving is the age-old craft of Odisha.
- Sandstones are weatherproof. That’s why you may find them in many temples, monuments, and other exterior works.
- The skillful artists use the stone to engrave with many artisanal majestic on the stone.
- The figures of elephants, lions, and horses are a common sight at temple entrances.
- According to Hindu mythology, horses are symbols of loyalty, stamina, and respect.
- The horse is the chariot of Lord Surya(sun).
- The first horse has emerged from the churning of the ocean of milk(Samudra Manthan), it was known by the name of Uchchaihshravas.
- The Ashwamedha Yagya was performed by Lord Shri Ram. He holds the sacrificial ritual of the horse after being positioned as the ruler of Ayodhya.
- Concerning Vaastu, the horse statues should always be kept in the southern direction, beneficial for fame, career, and prosperity.
- The pair is beneficial for business settings, offices, and other areas where you want to grow your wealth and success.
- Use it in your park, garden, lawn using many more pairs as the area required in landscaping, the front yard of your home, office, apartment, and restaurant.
- Horses are used at the entrance of temples, specifically, of female Goddesses.
- Sandstones are weatherproof and best to be used in outdoor ornamentation. So, cleaning should be done every second day. So dust wouldn’t accumulate on the surface of the outdoor statue.
- Using a broom or dry cloth for dusting is enough for the Outdoor Stone Statue.