If your garden needs a bit of traditional flair, then this is the statue for you “the sandstone Apsara standing statue holding matka (2.5 ft)“. It highlights the beauty and simplicity of intriguing artifacts specially stored for you by CRAFTS ODISHA.
Material: Sandstone / Brown stone
Height: 2.5 ft (approx.)
Dimension(HWL): 30 x 14 x 7 inch
The captivating statue of the Apsara:
- The above tempting statue of apsara is standing on a lotus pedestal holding a matka, a deer behind, wearing a gorgeous smile and humbly stance, engraved delicately on the sculpture.
- She has adorned precious jewelry chiseled on her body intensifying the charm with all the feminine perfection.
- The statue is an exceptional creation of the talented craftsman of Odisha, Which is internationally famous for its stone carving.
- Apsaras have many roles in Hindu mythology and scriptures, Rambha, Menaka, Urvashi are a few examples you must have heard of.
- They are said to emerge during the churning of the ocean of milk.
- They are lovers and consort of Gandharvas, together they live in the palace of Lord Indra.
- Apsaras are immensely masters in dancing and singing skill.
- You can use it in your interior design of hotel, restaurant, palace.
- Placing it at the entrance of the home, restaurant, marriage hall, the hotel will also be aww-inspiring.
- The greenish lush space of your garden, park, landscaping is proved to be the best location to décor the magnificent sculpture.
- Keeping the outdoor stone statue beside the artificial water body, fountain, and swimming pool also be eye-catching.
- According to Vaastu, the east and Northeast zone typify the zone of happiness and refreshment, so keeping an Asara in that corner will add your life with elements of happiness and joy.
- Persons associated with singing and dancing are recommended to keep the statue in the west and Southwest zone.
- Keeping the statue facing outward at the entrance of your home will attract positive energy inside your home.
- Also helpful to calm your mind and soul.
- The enchanting statue is made of Sandstone, considered to be the durable material for exterior decoration.
- The main advantage of Sandstone is that is shatterproof and weather resistant.
- Dusting can be done by using a piece of cloth or broom.
- Cleaning should be done every other day so that dirt will not make compile over the surface of the outdoor stone statue.