The large elephant duo has a simplistic charm and sophisticated look which punches any exterior or interior décor. The elemental delight of the large elephant statue is sure to turn few heads.
Material: Sandstone / Red stone
Dimension(HWL): 36 x 18 x 36 inch
Height: 3 ft (approx.)
Few emphases on the masculine charm:
- The elephant statue is standing on a lotus pedestal with a downward pointed trunk.
- The adornment made on the various ornamentation of the statue has been engraved over the stone.
- The statement piece is from the land of Odisha which is famous across the globe for its traditional stone working.
- The skill and creativity of the artisans have beautifully expressed in the sculpture above.
- He is relevant with Lord Ganesha, the epitome of wisdom.
- An elephant is ridden by Lord Indra known as “Airavat”. He appeared during the churning of the ocean of milk.
- Hindu Goddess Laxmi also is widely known as Gaja-Laxmi, here “Gaja” means elephant, thus Gajalaxmi means, Laxmi with elephants. She is always seen flanked on both sides by an elephant (Gaja).
- In Buddhism too the elephant has a significant role, as, before the birth of Lord Buddha, his mother Maya dreamed of an elephant.
Tips to follow while placing the powerful mammal with benefits:
- Placing the statue at the entrance is considered to be lucky.
- Place him facing outward whenever you place him at any entrance of home, office, or restaurant.
- Place it in the north direction for career and academic growth.
- The downward elephant trunk represents the ability to solve challenges, such position of the trunk is beneficial for office, warehouse related work environment.
- Place it around the garden, lawn, front yard of restaurant, palace, park, Swimming pool, fountain, and zoo. You opt to place it on both sides or even maximize the number with your requirement.
No matter whether it is placed, indoor or outdoor, you need to care of the statue. So that dust won’t make any compile on its surface. So you just clean it with running water or wipe it down with a cloth or broom.