It’s not easy to find this. This piece makes a strong illusion of an age-old sculpture constructed from Durable material like Sandstone. The unique Ganesha sitting statue is gorgeous.
Material: Sandstone Redstone
Height: 3.5 ft
explanation of the home garden statue:
- The sculpture above is the statue of Lord Ganesha.
- This form of his posture is known as SANKATAHARA GANPATI (dispeller of sorrow).
- Seen with four arms where he is holding a goad, Modak, a noose, and a broken tusk.
- Carved with a distressed look the statue has done with delicate carving and etching.
- “Gana” means common people, and “Isha” means leader so “Ganesha” is head of people.
- He rides a mouse as his Vahana.
- when Goddess Parvati took a bath and prohibit to keep anyone from disturbing her, she made a child out of the dirt from her body and gave it to life.
- meanwhile, Lord Shiva arrived and wanted to barge at goddess Parvati, the child Ganesha barred him from that which makes Lord Shiva so angry and he cuts off the child’s head.
- Later with the request of Goddess Parvati, Lord Shiva restored the life by placing an elephant calf on the boy’s body and thus Lord Ganesha was created.
- The month of Bhadrava Shukla paksha Chaturthi is marked as his birth.
- Your artwork going to be the main focus of the courtyard or be scattered along a row or path.
- Just exhibit on the patio, so you can have his blessing before going out for a journey anywhere.
- Give it an artistic touch by displaying it in the floral archway or a
- The lobby of the restaurant /hotel/resort is an inviting space to incorporate the statue.
- The entrance of the college, the foyer of the home, and the office will be very enticing.
- The prayer room of the home and temple is where you can install the statue.
- Make it a focal point in your garden with an exhibit on the bed of flowers like Lobelia, Pansy, Sweet, Alyssum, Begonia, Thyme, Tulip, Periwinkle, etc.
- Lead a healthy & prosperous life from the holy blessings of Lod Ganesha.
- Gain wisdom, and intellect from the epitome of knowledge.
- Become successful in both personal & professional life.
- Cleaning the material is vital to keep your home garden statue looking its best by following rules step by step.
- To clean start by drenching the statue with a hose spray, when it is drenched detached the algae, moss, or debris from the statue using a sponge or bristle brush.
- Once all the build-up is cleaned, shower with water for the final time and let it air dry.
- Needs to be cleaned twice or once a year, and keep the sculpture last longer.