With the beautiful piece of 5 inch chakra style kali maa statue, give your décor an impressive look. It’s a stirring statement piece visually and conceptually.
Stone Type: soapstone / pink stone
Dimensions(HWL): 5.3 x 3.2 x 1.5 inch
Goddess “Kali” the aggressive form of Goddess Shakti :
- The powerful statue of Goddess Kali is standing on the calm and prostrate Lord Shiva.
- She is wearing a garland of beheaded heads, a skirt of arms, and a bulging tongue.
- Two hands are held in blessing; one is in Abhay Mudra other is conferring boon. In the other two hands, she is holding a decapitated head and a Khadga on the other.
- The masterpiece is well carved by the brilliant craftsman of Odisha. Which is famous, for its magnificent artwork.
- She is the manifestation of Goddess Parvati, wife of Lord Shiva.
- The word Kali means “Force of times” in Sanskrit.
- She symbolizes the complete victory of the divine, overall death and destruction.
- Her arrival conveys a strong message of the primacy of nature over man, even a powerful Lord like Shiva is motionless in front of her.
- The statue of Maa kali should be facing south, whether it is in your home or any other place. Because the South zone serves as the zone of fame and relaxation. So as, goddess Kali is the embodiment of energy, which brings you fame and recognition.
- The Temple of your home or office, and shop will be a promising place to install the statue.
- You can place the home decor statue on the console, sideboard, or showcase of your living room and office.
- The delightful sculpture of the Goddess is made from a non-porous material like pink stone.
- You can make use of a soft fiber cloth or brush over the surface of the statue.
- The cleaning should be carried every other day to get rid of the dirt from the home décor sculpt.