The Chakra-style 5.5 inch Nataraj statue is not only a piece of elegant and heavenly decorative option to embellish your ambiance but also something a bit more offbeat than the traditional statue of deities.
Material: Pink soapstone / pink soft stone
Dimension(HWL): 5.5 x 3.5 x 1.5 inch
The elementary demeanor of the delightful home statue décor:
- In Nataraj form, Lord Shiva is in dancing form, which is designated for destruction.
- The straggly hair of Lord Shiva symbolizes him to be a Sannyasi also symbolizing the air element.
- The fire of rings, encircling Lord Shiva represents the universe with all its illusion, pain, and suffering.
- The semi-circle, in his hair, is to vouchsafe the material pleasure. The moon is also the deity of time, that’s why Lord Shiva is called the Maha Kaala.
- Lord Shiva has three eyes, one is the sun, the second is the moon, and the third on the forehead is called the eye of wisdom.
- A cobra creeping around his neck, chest, and upper arms represent cosmic energy.
- He is holding a Damru in his upper right hand, gestures to Abhay mudra in the lower right hand. The Upper left hand carry Agni in a vessel, and the lower left hand is posed in Gaja-hasta mudra.
- Lord Shiva is seen dancing over the body of a demon named Apasmara. (a symbol of human ignorance)
- Lord Shiva is the destroyer and creator and preserver of the universe.
- Nataraj is the combination of Rudra Tandava and Ananda Tandava.
- This form of dance represents five actions of Lord Shiva: creation, sustenance, dissolution, and covering from all the illusion and initiation.
- To place the Nataraj statue, Northeast is the best-recommended corner, either in the house or even in the garden concerning the following corner.
- You can install the statue over a console table, sideboard, or on a heightened table.
- The dance performers widely worship the Nataraj form. So, you can place him at the home/training room temple or in your school.
- The showcase of your living room, the office can also be proved to be a favorable one.
- The plus point of the pink stone is that it is a nonporous material.
- The handling and caring made it easy for its property.
- You can dust the statue by using a soft broom, brush, and a piece of cloth over the surface.
- No specific interval has to follow for cleaning, a recurrent wiping is enough to ward off the dust.