Material: Soapstone / Pink stone
Dimension (HWL): 15 x 9 x 4 inch
Height: 15 inch
Scrutinizing the artwork of the alluring stone sculptures:
- The bewitching statue is of the adorable family of Lord Shiva with his lady love Parvati and son Ganesha.
- Lord Shiva standing along with his wife on a two-layer plinth with a graven image of his Vahana Nandi engraved on it.
- Goddesses Parvati is holding toddler Lord Ganesha on her arm, while Lord shiva standing beside her looking at their son with keen adoration.
- The mesmerizing statue is the efficient handwork of the sculptor of the state of Odisha.
- Despite living an ascetic life, Lord Shiva is a householder. Married to Goddess Parvati.
- They have a biological son named Skanda, apart from that Lord Shiva had a son with Parvati god “Ganesha” created out of clay and dirt by Goddess Parvati to protect her while having a bath without the knowledge of Lord Shiva. Later accepted by Lord Shiva as his son.
- Lord Shiva made Ganesha Lord of all his companions(Ganas). This is why he is called Ganapati.
- Ganesh Chaturthi is a special festival celebrating the arrival of Lord Ganesha, which falls in the month of Bhadrapada, starting on the Shukla Chaturthi.
- The Northeast corner of your house is the ideal position to emplace the statue.
- consoles, sideboard, or any heightened table of a hallway or living room of office/home//hotel, looks surprisingly sophisticated when you stand the sculpture.
- Always place it in a place where visitors often are like the living room, reception area, etc.
- This statue will make a tranquil gift, a pathway to a happy life for your loved ones.
- Your family will stay united and enjoy a peaceful life like Lord Shiva’s family.
- You will be supposed to get blesses from deities together.
- The lovely family will fill your life with prosperity and happiness.
- An auspicious way to bring positivity into your home/life.
- Two major benefits of Soapstones are non-porosity and shatterproof, a great choice for home decor.
- Regular cleaning is the major key. Wiping with a piece of cloth and a small soft brush to reach the intricate area of the sculpture will be enough to keep it dust-free.