Material: Soapstone / Pink stone
Dimension(HWL): 6 x 3 x 1 inch
Elucidation of the stone sculptures:
- The statue is seen genuflecting on a lotus plinth.
- The statue is seen gesturing in Abhay Mudra with one hand and carrying his mace with the other.
- The delightful sculpt is made by the efficient artificer of Odisha where stone carving is widely famous for its intricate design.
- Believed to be an Avatar of Lord Shiva.
- The meaning of the word “Hanuman” is “Disfigured jaw”,(Hanu means jaw, and man means Disfigured).
- Lord Hanuman is the personification of supremely strong, assertive, and intelligent.
- Lord Hanuman is always portrayed kneeling with folded hands in front of Lord Rama in the shrines of Lord Rama.
- Hanuman Jayanti is celebrated every year on the fool moon day of the Hindu month of Chaitra in several parts of India.
- The idol should be placed in the south direction of home or office.
- You can worship the idol in the temple of your home or office.
- You place it on the console, sideboard, and reception desk of your home or office.
- You can also place it on the study desk of your study room or office.
- Don’t give a second thought to presenting your loved one, at their special event.
- Lord Hanuman alleviates all problems from life.
- Also wards off the ill effect of planet Saturn, and keeps out all kinds of negative energies.
- He bestows his devotee with strength, courage, and power.
- The statue is made from substantial material like soapstone.
- Its main advantages are its non-porous and shatter-resistant nature.
- Take a soft cloth and wipe the surface of the statue.
- Keep dusting it from time to time.