A great way to enjoy the subtle and simple coordination of artistry; “Panchamukhi Hanuman murti” is an unforgettable impression of classic decor.
Material: Soapstone / Pink stone
Dimension(HWL): 5 x 3 x 1 inch
Height: 5 inch
An explication of the home decor:
- The bonny statuette is seen standing on a lotus plinth.
- The statuette has five faces in all five directions (East, South, West, North, and Atop) with 10 hands, armed with many weapons are a Parashu, a Talwar, a Chakra, a Dhal, a Gada, a Trishula, a Kumbha, a Katar, a plate filled with blood and the again a Gada.
- The bewitching statuette is built by the artisans of Odisha where stone carving is widely famous for its intricate design.
- The five-faced Avatar of Lord Hanuman is those of a lion, eagle, horse, monkey, and Varaha. Pancha Mukhi Hanuman is known as the combined Avatar of Lord Hanuman and Lord Vishnu.
- The five heads are that of Hayagriva(faces sky), Narsimha(south), Hanuman(East), Varaha(North), and Garuda(West).
- To rescue Lord Rama, Lord Hanuman must extinguish the five lamps (where the soul of the demon Ahiravana rest) at a time. So this made Lord Hanuman have five faces.
- The southwest direction is the most auspicious zone to place the Panchamukhi idol.
- You can use it for worship in the temple of your home, or office.
- Brighten up the ambiance of your living room or office by keeping this on the cupboard, bookshelf, study, or reception desk.
- The dashboard of your car, center table, and accent table also be a suitable place to keep the miniature sculpt.
- Gift for your loved one, on their special occasion like birthday, home warming, or marriage anniversary, etc.
- Hanuman faces east: Purity of mind and success
- Narasimha faces south: Victory and fearlessness
- Garuda faces east: Removes black magic
- Varaha faces north: Prosperity and wealth
- Hayagriva facing sky: knowledge and children
- The non-porous and shatter-proof nature of soapstone idols makes them everlasting beyond time.
- Only by using a soft cloth, you can simply wipe the sculpt, don’t scrub.
- The dusting should be done every so often to keep the dust away from the surface.