Material: Soapstone / Pink stone
Dimension(HWL): 6.2 x 3.2 x 1.8 inch
A minutia of the home statue decor:
- The comely standing statue of Lord Hanuman is seen stepping a hilltop plinth.
- Bravely lifting his mace with his right hand while a mountain in the left.
- The carving is forged by the skilled artisans of Odisha where stone engraving is widely popular for its complex designs.
- It is considered that he is the 11th Avatar of Lord Shiva.
- When Laxman(younger brother of Lord Rama) was fell unconscious, near-death by an arrow from Ravana’s son Meghanada, the only needed herb that could save his life was found in that Parvat as suggested by physician Sushena.
- Lord Hanuman is not able to pick the exact herb, so he brought back the entire hill to Lanka.
- The physician identifies the right herb and uses it successfully to revive Laxman back to life.
- Following Vaastu, the south zone is an excellent place to lay the sacred statue.
- Setting up the godly statue on the console, sideboard, or cupboard will be a charismatic idea of decor.
- A blissful option to present on birthday, anniversaries, or house warming ceremony of your dear one.
- Lord Hanuman is the symbol of health and power. His blessings help to deal with health-related issues.
- He keeps all the ill planetary effects away from his devotee’s life and the negative aura of Lord Shani.
- Devotees attain success and evade troubles.
- The concentrated and weather-proof nature of Soapstone does not require much attention for cleaning.
- Scour the state with the help of a soft cloth, but don’t rub it hard.
- Cleaning should be done once in a while to keep the dirt away from the home statue décor.