Material: Soapstone / Pink stone
Dimension(HWL): 4.5 x 3 x 1 inch
Few concise about the decorative stone:
- The winsome statuette is standing on a lotus plinth.
- The statuette has five heads in all five directions (East, South, West, North, and atop sky) with 10 hands, holding many weapons like a Parasu, Khanda, Chakra, Daalam, Gada, Trishula, Kumbha, Katar, and a plate full with blood.
- The lovely idol is erected by the brilliant artisans of Odisha where stone engraving is widely famous for its intricate carving.
- He took this five-faced Avatar to kill Ahiravana, a powerful demon king of Patal Lok.
- He assumes these 5 faces to blow the 5 lamps at a time where the soul of the demon rested.
- The five-face consists of a monkey, a lion, a wild boar, an eagle, and a horse.
- All the five heads are of faces Hayagriva(faces sky), Narsimha(south), Hanuman(East), Varaha(North), and Garuda(West).
- Considering Vaastu, the Southwest zone is the best place to keep the sacred statuette.
- You can worship it in the temple of your home, or office.
- A beautiful knick-knack in your living room or office by placing it on the cupboard, cabin, bookshelf, or atop of study or reception desk.
- The car dashboard also is a recommended place to place the statuette.
- A charming gifting option for your dear one, on their special occasion like birthday, house warming, or marriage anniversary, etc.
- The east-facing (Hanuman) protects devotees from problems caused by enemies.
- The south-facing (Narasimha)removes all types of fear and sins and unfavorable influencing spirits.
- The west-facing (Garuda)removes all types of ailments, black magic, and negativities from the devotee’s life.
- The North (Varaha) facing provides Astha-Aishwarya (wealth)
- And the sky-facing(Hayagriva) bestows devotees with knowledge, intelligence, and goodwill.
- The non-porous nature of the soapstone makes the statuette more durable.
- Remove the dirt and dust it by using a soft cloth over the surface without being harsh on it.
- Keep dusting it every so often to keep the dust away from the decorative stone.