Prefer something to embellish your tiny space of décor, then add the sitting statue of Goddess Laxmi perfectly fit your requirement with 1.2 inches tall. The artwork deserved to be turn few heads.
Material: Pink Soapstone
Dimension(HWL): 1.8 x 1.2 x 0.8 inch
Position: Sitting Statue
- The lovely statue of Goddess Laxmi is sitting on a lotus pedestal.
- The mere smiling expression of the statue and delicate carving is enough to glue the eye of the onlooker.
- The gorgeous statue is carved by the brilliant artificer of Odisha, where stone carving is globally famous for its intricate design.
- The wife of Lord “Vishnu” the god of perseverance, the pair often called as Laxmi-Narayana.
- Widely known as the Goddess of wealth and good fortune.
- She appeared from the churning of the milk ocean (Samudra Manthan).
- The lotus represents divine wisdom. Because it blossoms in the mud, yet preserves its beauty.
- People widely worshipped Goddess Laxmi in Dhanteras and Diwali and also in Sharad Purnima(the festival of harvest) in the form of Gaja Laxmi.
- The godly statue should be placed in the North or east part of the Northeast corner of the home or office.
- You can use it in the temple of home, office, and shop.
- The miniature sculpt can be placed on the cupboard, showcase, or any bookshelf of the living room and office.
- You can even place it on the dashboard of your car and present your dear one as a gift at their special event.
- She bestows her devotees with health, wealth, and progeny.
- She is the bringer of good fortune and bestows her devotees in all ventures of life.
- She is also known as “Moksha Pradayini”, freeing one from the liberation( cycle of death and rebirth).
- The worshiper also gets beauty, success, and knowledge.
- The dignified structure is made from Pink stone.
- Pink soapstone is weather-resistant and requires super low maintenance.
- Take a piece of dry cloth to wipe down the surface.
- Clean it every alternate day, to keep the dust away from the stone sculptures