Material: Soapstone / Pinkstone
Dimension(HWL): 12 x 7 x 3 inch
Height: 1 ft
Let’s take a note of the stone sculptures:
- Here Lord Shiva is standing along with his consort Goddess Parvati on a lotus plinth.
- Lord Shiva is the god of the Yogis at the same time a great lover of his spouse.
- Lord Shiva is depicted, with a vertical eye on his forehead, hair is piled on top of his head, a crescent moon is tucked into it, while the river Ganga dribbles from his hair.
- Holding his trident(right) and drum(left) upper hand while the lower right hand is gesturing in Vitarka mudra and with the left clasping his beloved wife Sati.
- The fascinating graven image is shaped by the brilliant sculptor o Odisha.
- The duo is associated with the form of a masculine deity and that of a feminine one.
- Lord Shiva represents the consecutive elements of the universe while Shakti is the dynamic potency, which makes the elements come to life.
- Goddess Parvati meditate thousand years, standing with one leg, her tapas was so strong that Lord Shiva deep in meditation felt her presence and awakens from his meditation. Both get married.
- On the Chaturdashi Tithi of Krishnapkasha of Falguna/Magha month, the day Lord Shiva got married to Parvati is celebrated as Maha Shivaratri.
- The best placement of the sculpture would be the northeast corner of your house as per the Vaastu.
- A floating cabinet above the couch or on a console, sideboard are some noticeable places to stand the sculpt.
- Showcase your decor by mismatching the background with the sculpt and place it right on a heightened table of your preferred area of choice or in the accent shelving unit.
- It can be used for worship in the temple of your home or office.
- Impress your dear one by gifting them this lovable statue.
- Their combined blessing bestows all-around peace, prosperity, and happiness.
- The divine unite protects from all kinds of miseries, and negative forces.
- The best way to get blessings for your marital life and harmonious family relation
- Soapstones offer two major benefits: non-porosity and shatterproof.
- Use a soft feather brush or a fiber cloth and wiping it softly is enough to get rid of unwanted dirt and dust.
- Approaching the cleaning of stone sculptures once in a while will increase their longevity.