A matte finish that mimics the soft stone with a subtle and inviting look makes this idol suitable for any setting. ” Devi Parvati maa idol ” on an approachable budget for the office workplace or accent placement, can be neatly combined with other figurines of arrangement.
Material: Soapstone/ Pink stone
Dimension(HWL): 4 x 3 x 1 inch
Feature decoding the above decorative stone:
- The statue aforenamed here renders Goddess Parvati. Recognized as the benevolent and loving mother Goddess.
- In the mentioned statuette she is standing on a lotus base, with a serene expression on her face, holding various objects in her multiple hands.
- She is well embellished with beautiful ornaments and a crown on her head.
- It’s a miniature sculpture well-chiseled all over the body finely expressing details, depicting the proficiency of the sculptor.
- “Parvati” is the daughter of the mountain king Himavan. Married to Lord Shiva and mother of Lord Ganesha and Lord Murugan.
- She is the Goddess of love, marriage, fertility, and beauty.
- She is one of the Goddess of the trinity(Tridevi)along with Goddess Laxmi & Saraswati.
- Navaratri, Hariyali Teej, Gauri festival, Ganagaur, and Gauri Tritiya are some major festivals dedicated to her.
- Small statues are easily placable on accent shelving units and bookshelves for a closer look.
- The desk of your study / reception of home, office, and the restaurant can be also eye-catching to exhibit the miniature.
- If you have a floating shelf in your living room or patio, then place it there with some other figurine.
- The dashboard of the car can be a welcoming option to keep the statuette.
- A gift to remember for ages, to your loved ones.
- Married couples seek blessing for a happy and conflict less life and girls of marriageable age pray her for the desired groom.
- She is the Goddess of fertility so couples wishing for their offspring usually seek her blessing.
- Pink stone is a material which incredibly good for resisting weather and its durability.
- Immaculate the statuette with a soft towel/cloth or a feather brush to the detail area of the carving where dust is usually gathered.
- You can clean it at your convenience and the chances of its exposure.