Material: Greenstone sculpture
Dimension(HWL): 36 inch
Height: 3 feet
Characterization of the Ganesha Murti sitting statue:
- The statue displayed here is the statue of Lord Ganesha.
- In this statue, he is seen sitting on a Simhasana in Lalitasana pose, beneath his feet his Vahana mouse is seen with humble eyes and folded hands looking at his master submissively.
- Seen with four arms where he is holding a goad, a pot full of sweets, a noose, and a broken tusk.
- “Gana” stands for common people, and “Isha” means head, thus “Ganesha” means the head of common people.
- Lord Ganesha is always honored first before the beginning of any auspicious pooja or ritual or any new venture.
- He rides a mouse as his Vahana.
- His birthday falls on the month of Bhadrava Shukla paksha Chaturthi known as Vinayaka Chaturthi or Ganesh Chaturthi.
- Use the sculpture in an archway or arbor, which will enrich the magnificence of the garden a lot more.
- Establishing a lantern or lamppost near the statue would make it glow even after dark.
- Tempt the lookout of the onlooker by displaying the home garden statue near any water feature, the trickling sound of water becomes enchanting.
- Surround the home garden sculpture with honeysuckle, jasmine, Cestrumeetc, etc, these are some fragrant that not only add pictorial smoothness to the eye but create a wonderful aroma in the atmosphere.
- Enjoy the peacefulness of a large garden, or park, by placing the statue amid a spouting fountain.
- Entries of colleges, institutions, and schools are some bewitching options to exhibit the statue.
- The lobby of the hotel, resort, or resturant can be nicely embellished with the garden statue.
- Lord Ganesha is the remover of all kinds of obstacles.
- Students widely worship him to outperform in their academics.
- Attain success and fortune in your life with the divine grace of Lord Ganesha.
- Start the process of cleaning by dousing it wholly with a hose spray in a gentle mode.
- Once the statue gets wet, clean it using a soft bristle brush or with a cloth in every nook and crevice where the chances of dust assemblage are more.
- Once you are completed with scrubbing, give the home garden statue a final flurry and let it air dry.
- Repeat this method of washing from time to time to keep it away from any biological development.