Material: Soapstone / Pinkstone
Dimension(HWL): 18 inch
Height: 1.5 feet
Description of the Murti of Ganpati:
- The statue describes here is the statue of Lord Ganesha.
- In this statue, he is seen sitting on a beautiful bloomed lotus in Lalitasana.
- Seen with four arms where he is holding a goad, a pot full of sweets, a noose, and posing in Abhay Hasta to his devotees.
- The chubby, gentle, wise, and elephant-headed Ganesha is one of Hinduism’s most revered deities popular as the “Vighna Harta” which means the remover of obstacles.
- “Gana” denotes people, and “Isha” indicates leader so “Ganesha” means the leader of people.
- He is the god of the beginning. That is why worshipped before commencing any new happening.
- He rides a mouse in his vehicle which is an Indian Bendi coot mouse.
- The captivation of Lord Ganesha is unquestionable throughout the universe.
- The left trunk defines either the Chandra Nadi or the Ida Nadi.
- Specifically, when the trunk is adjacent to the laddoo or Ganesha’s favorite modak, the Vamamukhi Ganesha signifies material riches and success while curing Vastu dosha.
- His birthday falls on the month of Bhadrava Shukla paksha Chaturthi.
- Refresh the environment and your workplace by installing the mesmerizing statue.
- Murti of Ganpati is considered the best decorating item for home and office.
- The most attractive way for positioning a Murti of Ganpati is the end table beside the couch in the living room.
- Positioning the statue in the center of a fireplace mantel between two matching or coordinating statuettes can be a tastefully classic approach.
- Purposely placing the statue off-center or at one end of the mantle allows for another item to be used to balance the effect.
- A no-fail tip is to pick to display the art piece by positioning it on the foyer or console at the foyer or entrance.
- Positioned on top of a small occasional table is usually best to avoid an exact center approach.
- Lord Ganesha eliminates all kinds of obstacles from the life of his devotee.
- Earn an ample amount of wisdom and intelligence from the embodiment of knowledge.
- To excel in academics, he is admired by most pupils.
- Start cleaning the sculpture by using a dry, soft cloth to rub over the surface of the sculpture.
- Brush away any dust and debris using a soft cotton lint-free cloth, that is enough to ward off the dust from the statue.
- Or you can use a soft paintbrush to reach the detailed area of the sculpture.
- The periodic cleaning is relying upon the exposure of the statue.