The Beautiful Vinayagar Statue for Home Decor showcases the abundance of talent in India at its best which is perfectly suited to modern interior and exterior themes.
Material: Soapstone Pinkstone
Material: Soapstone Pinkstone
Dimension(HWL): 24 inch
Height: 2 feet
Characterization of the Vinayagar Statue for Home:
- It is a lustrous form of Lord Ganesha, made from soapstone.
- In this statue, he is seen standing over a beautiful Simhasana plinth, the posture is known as Valampuri Ganesha.
- In this form, he has four arms carrying a goad, Modak, a noose, and his own broken tusk.
- Stone carving is an ancient tradition of Odisha, giving a single stone to many life-like and life-less looks from competent artisans with their proficient hands.
The god of the beginning:
- Lord Ganesha is the son of Goddess Parvati and Lord Shiva.
- Gana means associates of shiva, isha means lord, so Ganesha means Lord of all Ganas.
- Goddess Parvati made a dummy from the turmeric of her body while bathing and made him the guard at the door until she finishes her bath.
- Meanwhile, Lord Shiva came back only to find an unknown boy prohibiting him from entry to his own dome which made him angry, and in his outrage, he decapitated the boy’s head with his trident.
- When Goddess Parvati came to know that Lord Shiva has beheaded Lord Ganesha, she immediately approached Lord Shiva about all the happenings in his absence which made him acknowledge his mistake. Lord Shiva put an elephant’s head on Ganesha’s torso and gave him a new life.
- His birth anniversary is celebrated in the month of Bhadraba Shukla paksha Chaturthi as Ganesh or Vinayak Chaturthi every year.
Master the art of displaying sculpture :
- Display it on an end table in your living room, beside a sofa where you spend the maximum of your time with family and friends.
- Creating a wonderful house decor with the Vinayagar Statue for Home.
- Give a modern look to your foyer or entrance with the enchanting statue of Lord Ganesha.
- Displaying it in the hallway, or lobby of a hotel or office will give you the utmost satisfaction.
- Display them on the entryway on either side. The end result will add the perfect oomph to your home decor.
- If you are looking for an easy way to create a phenomenal decor theme then exhibit it among some colorful potted plants on your patio.
- Make a statement gift for your dear one.
Obtain the grace of the Vinayagar Statue for Home:
- Lord Ganesha is widely known as Vighnaharta as he removes obstacles from the life of his devotees.
- You will earn an enormous volume of wisdom and intellect.
- Lord Ganesha fills up the life of his devotee with fortune and wealth.
Best way to clean Vinayagar Stone Statue for Home:
- For dusting, use a brush or cloth to buff off the statue. Use the brush to reach the detailing parts of the statue.
- Dusting the stone statue once in a while is sufficient to keep your favorite piece looking great for years to come.