Material: Soapstone Pinkstone
Dimension(HWL): 24 inch
Height: 2 feet
Depiction of the Ganpati statue:
- It is a lustrous form of Lord Ganesha, made from Pinkstone.
- In this statue, he is seen sitting over a beautiful lotus plinth, the posture is known as Valampuri Ganesha.
- In this form, he has four arms carrying a goad, Modak, a noose, and his own broken tusk. A mouse is seen beneath his feet looking humbly at his master.
- Stone engraving is an ancient practice of Odisha, giving a single stone to many life-like and life-less looks from competent crafters with their skilled hands.
- Lord Ganesha is the beloved son of Goddess Parvati and Lord Shiva.
- “Gana” means attendant of Lord Shiva, and” Pati” means lord, so Ganpati means Lord of all Ganas.
- Goddess Parvati made a figure from the turmeric of her body while bathing and made him watch at the door until she completes her bath.
- Meanwhile, Lord Shiva came back only to find an unidentified boy denying him entry to his own dome which made him angry, and in his anger, he guillotined the boy’s head with his trident.
- When Goddess Parvati came to know that Lord Shiva has decapitated Lord Ganesha, she immediately explain to Lord Shiva about all the incidents in his absence which made him concede his mistake. Lord Shiva then put an elephant’s head on Ganesha’s torso and gave him a new life.
- His birth anniversary is celebrated in the month of Bhadraba Shukla paksha Chaturthi as Ganesh or Vinayak Chaturthi every year.
- The Ganpati statue would look right at home on your patio or living.
- This elegant piece would be perfect for use as a centerpiece.
- Liven up any space with this Ganpati statue.
- A super easy way to display at a vacant corner with an iron stool or pedestal.
- The statue enhances the space surrounding them in different ways like in the lobby or hallway of a hotel, resturant, or office.
- The statue is fascinating for every indoor theme like at the altar, home temple, etc.
- The Ganpati statue is a beautiful decor that complements the entrance and foyer.
- Give your bungalow a new life by decorating it with the Ganpati statue.
- There are endless creative ways to repurpose the statue, so use your own imagination and give it a reality.
- Lord Ganesha is known as Vighnaharta one who removes obstacles from the life of his devotees.
- You will earn a massive volume of wisdom and intellect.
- Lord Ganesha suffices the life of his devotee with fortune and wealth.
- For dusting, use a brush or cloth to rub the statue. Use the brush to reach the crevices of the statue.
- Dusting the stone statue once in a while is enough to keep your favorite piece looking great for years.