An eco-friendly hand-crafted & hand-finished classic sleek homey garden outdoor lamp post allows the light to dance through its cutout windows.
Material: Teakwood stone Statue
Dimension(HWL): 54 x 12 x 12 inch
Height: 4.5 ft
- A beautiful teak wood stone lamppost sculpture is described here.
- A sleek curated piece of art, standing over a plinth. The pedestal has a light fixture house atop it.
- The light fixture house is where you can insert your light bulb, with a design carved around it where the light can disperse easily.
- Incorporate lamps along the pathway and walkway of the garden, park, or lawn.
- Rock gardens with sidewalk edges, also look amazing beside the lampposts.
- Flowery plants and bold flowers complement the base of the lamp and make it the center of attraction.
- Incorporate it along the driveway to make the path illuminated.
- For a unique look, don’t hesitate to plant the lamppost on the lounge, patio, or deck.
- Two lampposts by the entryway on each side of your home, park, or restaurant will distribute light nearby in a gentle way.
- If your garden has a pond, pool, or fountain then add a lamp on the pathway, or walkway beside it, which reflects on the water and will create a magical view after sundown.
- The pergola and the gazebo are fantastic ways to elevate the decor with the lamp.
- Using sleek concrete garden edging surrounded by attractive garden flowers beneath the lamp will heighten the sense of laidback.
- Beautiful flower beds and borders with few trees make a straight line with a lamp that relaxes you after a hard day.
- Give a wonderful look by incorporating beside a figurine, to highlight the sculpt amazingly.
- Every art structure needs some care and maintenance to keep the charm and longevity.
- Don’t need to get stressed out, it will not require much time and effort. With a few steps of dusting,& you are done.
- So before the dusting, turn off the circuit breaker, for safety precautions.
- Now separate each part of the lamppost, and take out the bulb by using a rag or glove.
- Take a dusting brush or feather brush to dust away from the spider wave, dust, and bug debris. Also, wipe down the light bulb as dust must be collected over its surface.
- Once all the parts are cleaned, put them back into the previous form, and enjoy the illumination.