Material: Soapstone Pinkstone
Dimension(HWL): 24 inch
Height: 2 feet
Depiction of the Unique Ganpati Murti:
- It is a Dakhinamukhi murti of Lord Ganesha, made from Pinkstone.
- In this statue, he is seen sitting over a gorgeous Simhasan, the posture known as Siddhivinayak Ganesha.
- In this form, he has four arms holding a goad, Modak, a noose, and his broken tusk. A mouse is seen beneath his feet looking submissively at his master.
- Various carvings of gods and goddesses can be seen beneath the Torana-style Mandapa where Ganesha sits.
- Stone engraving is an ancient heritage of Odisha, giving a single stone to many life-like and life-less looks from skilled crafters with their competent hands.
- Lord Ganesha is the darling son of Goddess Parvati and Lord Shiva.
- “Gana” means subordinate of Lord Shiva, and” Pati” means lord, so Ganpati means Lord of all Ganas. Honored before any auspicious work.
- His representational sculpture has the head of an elephant with a curved trunk and large ears on a large human body. Rat is the vehicle chosen by Ganesha.
- Goddess Parvati made a statue from the turmeric from her body while cleansing herself and made him watch at the door until she completes her bath.
- Meantime, Lord Shiva came back only to find an unknown boy forbidding him to enter his own home which made him angry, and in his anger, he decapitated the boy’s head with his trident.
- When Goddess Parvati came to know that Lord Shiva had beheaded Lord Ganesha, she immediately elucidate to Lord Shiva all the incidents in his absence which made him admit his mistake. Lord Shiva then put an elephant’s head on Ganesha’s torso and gave him a new life.
- His birth anniversary is celebrated in the month of Bhadraba Shukla paksha Chaturthi as Ganesh or Vinayak Chaturthi every year.
- The Unique Ganpati Murti adds gorgeous rustic, coastal texture to any arrangement.
- If you are looking for a minimalist approach to a centerpiece then what will be better than exhibiting the gorgeous sculpture?
- Display the statue on the nook and corner of your home or office that is visible from near and far away.
- Beautiful on their own immense color range, individual shapes, and unique textures, it would be a crime not to take advantage of placing it in your home.
- Exhibiting it in the foyer or entryway which looks sophisticated and tidy.
- The unique Ganpati murti exudes a somewhat artistic vibe (and, rightly so, since the artisans making them produce them by hand) which makes them great options for spotlighting.
- A simple modern pedestal with a large-scale statue of interesting textures becomes an instant addition to an art collection.
- Vighnaharta means remover of obstacles.
- His worship gives success and makes you determined to achieve your goals.
- You will be able to gain an immense amount of knowledge.
- For dusting, use a brush or cloth to fondle the statue. Use the brush to reach the crannies and depths of the stunning sculpture.
- Wiping the stone statue from time to time is sufficient to keep your pleasant art piece looking great for years.