Material: Odisha Sandstone / Redstone
Dimension(HWL): 21 x 12 x 8 inch
The exclusive Shivling: A unique structure of its own
- The Shivling is beautifully placed/engraved over an “OM” shaped pedestal made from Sandstone.
- This unique structure is carved by the proficient craftsman of CRAFTS ODISHA. The state is well famous for its stone carving worldwide.
- Shivling is a representation of the Hindu God Shiva. He is worshipped in form of Linga on all his temples.
- The upper part symbolizes the male organ (The Phallus) whereas the base represents the Yoni. The divine and cosmic union of the two that leads to the creation of new lives.
- The Shivling is composed of three parts, reflecting the trinity; Bramha (the creator) at the bottom, Vishnu in the middle(the preserver), and Lord Shiva at the top(The destroyer).
- The correct direction of placement of the scared statue is at the North zone of your specified area.
- Keeping the decorative stone statue of Lord Shiva filled the life of the devotee with countless boons.
- Not only spreads harmony in the family but also abundance richness and success in all undertakings.
- Blesses a married couple of harmonious married life.
- This decorative stone statue can be used in temples for puja at the shrines.
- This beautiful statue can be used in garden decoration, fountain decoration, swimming pool decoration, landscaping design, interior designing, outdoor or home decoration,
- This outstanding statue is made from durable sandstone material.
- Sandstone is a weather-resistant, shatterproof, stainless environmentally friendly material.
- Ease of cleaning, so you need a cloth or broom to dust the statue otherwise you can clean it with running water.
- The cleaning of the decorative stone should be carried every second day to ward off dust compiled from the surface.