Make a lasting impression on the onlooker, with this unique shaped art display.
Material: Soapstone / Pinkstone
Height: 1 ft (approx.)
Dimension(HWL): 12 x 6 x 3 inch
Traits of the conspicuous sculpture:
- The happy and kind-hearted aspect of Lord Ganesha is the Dancing Ganesha form.
- The elephant head, pot belly, snake around his middle, holding a goad, Ladoo, prayer beads, and gesturing in Abhaymudra the deity is seen happily dancing with right leg bending towards the knee.
- The whole sculpt is intricately engraved on a peacock conch shell over a lotus foundation, engrossing the beauty itself.
- This artistically convoluted sculpted idol job was done by accomplished artisans of Odisha, which is famous globally for its skilled artifacts.
- This form is the relaxed and enjoyable form of the deity.
- Everybody knows about his unique birth story. Where Devi Parvati created him out of her turmeric of body and posed him outside to guard her while she takes birth.
- Lord Shiva made him the leader of his all Ganas, this is why he also named Ganpati.
- Ganesh Chaturthi is widely celebrated on the 4th day of Shukla Chaturthi in the Bhadrapada month.
- The Dancing Ganesha idol increases the positivity when placed in the Southeast zone.
- Make this statue stand out more by placing it in the entrance, by creating a delightful first impression on anyone visiting or the passer-by.
- Proudly show your artwork by placing it on the lounge or patio.
- The side table, mantle, console are some decorative places to create your vintage with a combination of sculptures.
- Add contrasting textures, and colors to your interior while placing the shadow white accent piece whether it is your home/office/restaurant, etc.
- A built-in bookcase or floating cabinet can also flaunt the amazing artwork.
- People associated with creative work will be bestowed by the happy Lord.
- The dancing god opens the door to good luck & peace.
- Financial trouble and negative energies stay far away with his grace upon his devotee.
- Have a successful & prosperous life with the blessing of the dancing god.
- Non-porosity, weather-proof, and softness with many more benefits are associated with Soapstone, which makes the statue durable.
- For dusting use a soft small paintbrush, on the detailing parts of the decorative stone.
- It is essential to keep the decorative stone art regularly so that the original sculpture does not suffer from dust accumulation.