Material: Granite Blackstone
Dimension(HWL): 24 x 15 x 7 inch
Height: 2 ft
Position: SittingMinutely described home garden sculpt:
- The Kartik Murugan statue is sitting on his Mount peacock on a pedestal of lotus.
- In his upper right and the left hand, he carries a spear and bow, while on the other left he is holding a mace and the right one is raised in Abhay mudra. The middle right holds the thunderbolt and the left one is with a discus.
- He is adorned with jewelry consisting of an amulet and wreath, a crown, etc.
- Carving stone into sculpture and giving them various forms is not an easy job, it requires expertise and finishing skill to master that, like the above statue which is created by the brilliant artisans of Odisha.
- The elder offspring of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati.
- He is said to be one of the most good-looking Gods.
- Murugu means beauty hence Murugan means a beautiful one.
- He rides a peacock, named Paravani. The peacock was a Demon named Surapadma.
- Also known as the god of war, and led the army of gods to destroy demons.
- Kumara Purnima, of Odisha, Thaipusam a celebration when Lord Murugan killed Tarakasura. Skanda Sasthi on the sixth day of the bright fortnight, likewise there are several festivals observed in his commemoration in different states.
- As per Vaastu Northeast is always favorable for placing the godly statue.
- Apart from using it for worship purposes, it can embellish your outdoor decor.
- The sculpture can enhance your landscape pathway and garden between a mass of flower plants and bushes around it.
- Placing it on a zen garden style, with an artificial water body, the fountain is also eye-catching.
- You can place it off to the side of the swimming pool or between two large trees.
- For modern style, surround it with stones or gravels instead of plants.
- Persons who seek in the feet of Lord Murugan are blessed with intelligence and fame.
- He reduces the ill effects of planet mars.
- Takes away the difficulties of his devotees and fulfills the righteous wishes.
- Granite is the most resilient stone, weather-resistant, shatter-proof, on the whole, an excellent choice for outdoor sculpture.
- For cleaning first take a bucket full of water to bathe the statue or otherwise you can directly spray with a hose.
- The next step is to wipe it down with a sponge, or cloth and let it dry completely.
- It needs regular care and cleaning to maintain a smooth & delicate appearance.