Invest in the small twee to use in your decor placement and let it shine on your centerpiece. The Soapstone carving turtle sculpture is hand-crafted with a decorative sculptural appeal.
Material: Soapstone / Pink stone
Dimension(HWL): 6 x 9 x 13 inch
Statue Type: Animal sculpture
Weight: 10 kg
Some view upon the hardy creature:
- It is a beautiful carving replica of a turtle.
- The whole carapace has sleek and intricate works of art over it.
- There is no word to praise the skilled work of the craftsman given to the stone, it is just so amazing.
- The turtle is one of the incarnations of Lord Vishnu who took the Avatar of “Koorma” in Satya Yuga.
- It also acts as the base of the ocean churning process which took place between the Devas and the Asura.
- It signifies that one can withdraw their senses, from their object just like a turtle withdraws its limbs to its shell.
- An accent shelving unit in the living and offices is the best option to display small themed pieces.
- Placing it on a floating shelve, above the sofa in the patio, living room, or reception of a hotel will have a bigger impact on decor.
- Place it proudly on the coffee table, for a solo visual effect of the twee.
- Running out of floor space? then use your bookshelf, and take your collection to the wall.
- Show it off in china cabinets, wall-mounted cases, curio cabinets, and accent shelving units.
- Just go with the simplicity of the sculpture, make it a hello buddy to the visitor on a console in your entrance & foyer.
- You can make an amazing garden view by covering the balcony with artificial turf, with some plants and turtles.
- Coordinate the animal by installing a tabletop fountain on the coffee table, countertop desk, or on the end table with him, making the illusion of a small nature in the home.
- Keeping the turtle in the south or west evades Vaastu Dosha.
- Keeping it at the entrance of the house never causes your mental stress.
- Boost up your business in the shop and office by placing it in the shop / office.
- For early promotion, success in studying placing turtle is also beneficial.
- Cleaning and caring elevate the life of a decorative stone, but it fades away with exposure to dust and debris over time.
- But with time to the time cleaning process, you will get your decorative stone back to its original charmful position and appearance.
- For this, you only need a cotton rag or a soft tea towel and wipe off the surface smoothly and thoroughly.