Dimension (HWL): 10.25x8x1.7 (inch)
Weight: 1 kg
Features of feather bird:
- The statue here is of a pair of peacocks.
- The wooden colorful peacock has a splash of vibrant colors, placed on a long line thin pedestal
- The peacock is colored blue with white dots all over the body, with yellow legs, yellow beak and yellow wings, making it attractive. The tail of the peacock has painted feather patterns and over his head is a small crown type of structure colored in green with two cute rounded eyes making them irresistible.
- Placing the pair on the side or console in your dining, hallway, and passageway serves as a classic set.
- Add the splash of the color statue to a display unit of a home, office or restaurant.
- Display it on a free bracket shelf secured to a wall, open storage shelf, bookshelf, whether it be in the living room, study, or even office.
- Floating shelves are more classy and stylish, it will be fascinating to exhibit the statue.
- The built-in shelves of your interior design, office, and hotel where you can place the sculpt.
- Corner shelves are a brilliant way to exhibit the statue like curved corner shelves, angular corner shelves, and right-angled corner shelves, easier for a closer look at the art.
- Freestanding shelve and hanging shelve on your porch also be attractive to uplift the ambiance.
- Peacock the Vahana of Lord Karthika is regarded as very auspicious.
- Peacock pairs represent love, peace & luck.
- Bring happiness & richness to home with the beautiful p[air.
- Keeping them at the entrance removes Vaastu Dosha.
- It can be proved to be a beautiful gift for your loved ones.
- Over time wooden carvings accumulate dust & debris, but simple cleaning and maintenance will keep your wood carving in excellent condition.
- With a mini feather duster, dust the home decor. Feathers are gentle so you don’t have to worry about damaging the home decor.
- Keep it dusted thrice a week, to maintain the beauty and charm for a prolonged period.