Dimension(HWL): 6.5 x 2 x 4 inch
Height: 6.5 inch
Exposition of the Lord of Puri temple:
- The sculpture represented here is a replica of the Puri Jagannath temple.
- The idols have been carved out of a wooden stump and brightly painted. He is not shown in human form, unlike other Hindu deities.
- His face is seen merging with the chest. Two huge symmetric circular eyes with no eyelids and two additional stumps on either side serve as the hands of the Lord.
- The legs, neck, and ears of the deity are not depicted in the idol.
- The design of the temple above is made in such a creative way, that you can open and close the door fit to it.
- The supreme god of puri Lord Jagannath along with his elder brother and sister Lord Balabhadra and Goddess Subhadra.
- Jagannath is known to be the incarnation of Lord Vishnu or by some people, an avatar of Lord Krishna.
- His name is a mixture of two words, ‘Jagan’ meaning world and ‘Nath’ meaning Lord.
- Lord Jagannath, his brother Lord Baladeva, and little sister Subhadra Devi are worshipped reverentially.
- According to folklore, Indradyumna was a king and avid worshiper of Lord Vishnu. One night the king napped he saw God Jagannath in his dream.
- He also listened to the voice of Lord Jagannath about an aromatic tree who ordered him to make icons from this tree. So the king made the models of God Jagannath, Balbhadra & Subhadra along with these idols he also made the Sudarshan Chakra.
- Puri is the fourth and last voyage among the Char Dham.
- The display cabinet is an interesting place to create balance in your deco.
- So often when decorating, we focus on what’s on the floor and neglect our walls so go into displaying the sculpt on a fixed bracket shelf.
- They can be a decor piece in their own right on a tabletop or the center of the coffee table.
- There’s no better way to get a bang for your buck than simply switching over your built-in shelf to showcase your masterpiece.
- Free standing shelve and portable shelves are the easiest ways to insert for a more luxe look.
- Use one with a bold color or pattern, they can be like art for a room themselves.
- These can look fabulous as a stand-alone item or work into a styled arrangement beautifully when placed on a console or a sideboard in the entryway or foyer of the home.
- A fabulous gifting idea to present to your dear one.
- Fo immense prosperity and wealth.
- It creates a tremendous peaceable environment.
- Chances of your winning legal cases get enhanced.
- Fulfills all wants and desires of the worshiper.
- Each material needs different cleaning procedures. In the case of wooden sculptures, cleaning is different from other materials.
- Buff the statue with a dry tea towel. It will remove the dust and debris. Wiping can eliminate loose dirt. You can use a hand vacuum to suck out the residues.
- Follow the process from time to time or as per your convenience.