Make your home glow with a beautiful, well-designed Jagannath Ji statue on Mandap. Another artistic creation by the team of CRAFTODISHA that looks simply fabulous on any tabletop.
Material: Soapstone / Pinkstone
Dimension(HWL): 6 x 4 x 4 inch
Height: 6 inch
Exposition of the Jagannath Ji statues on mandap:
- The sculpture described here is a replica of Lord Jagannath, Balabhadra, and Goddess Subhadra.
- The idols have been engraved in Soapstone. They are not depicted in human form, unlike other Hindu gods.
- Their face is seen merging with the chest. Two huge symmetric circular eyes with no eyelids and two additional stumps on either side serve as the hands of the Lord.
- The legs, neck, and ears of the deity are not illustrated in the icon.
- The trio is sitting on a fully blossomed lotus under a Torana.
- The exalting god of puri Lord Jagannath idolized along with his elder brother and sister Lord Balabhadra and Goddess Subhadra.
- Puri Jagannath Temple is a Vaishnavite Pilgrimage site located in Puri, Odisha. Lord Vishnu is worshipped here. It is part of the holy Char Dham.
- His name is Patita Pabana Jagannath, Patitapabana is a amalgamation of two words, ‘Patita’ and ‘Pabana’. In the local Odia language ‘Patita’ means ‘Sinner’ and ‘Pabana’ means ‘purifier’ so ‘Patitapabana’ combined means ‘One who can even purify the sinner’. Like that Jagannath is a mixture of two words, ‘Jagan’ meaning world and’ Nath’ meaning Lord.
- Lord Jagannath symbolizes Lord Vishnu, Balabhadra is Lord Shiva while Subhadra represents Goddess Durga.
- According to folk tales, Indradyumna was a king who was a devoted worshiper of Lord Vishnu. One night the king saw Lord Jagannath in his dream.
- He also listened to the voice of Lord Jagannath about an aromatic tree and ordered him to make icons from this tree. So the king made the models of God Jagannath, Balbhadra & Subhadra. Along with these idols he also made the Sudarshan Chakra.
- A display cabinet is an interesting place that goes easy and looks so simple.
- Brings a natural look to your interior by displaying it on a fixed bracket shelf`.
- Create some art with the artifact by displaying it on a tabletop or in the center of your coffee table.
- The efficient way to switch over your built-in shelf to showcase your masterpiece.
- Free-standing shelve and portable shelves are another simple and easy DIY for your home décor with the home decor statue.
- Try grouping some different kinds of artifacts together& arrange them beautifully on a console or a sideboard in the entryway or foyer of the home over a console or a vintage table.
- A remarkable gifting option to present to your dear one.
- for a blissful life.
- The statue creates a wonderful peaceful environment.
- Beneficial for winning legal cases.
- Lord Jagannath fulfills all wishes and desires.
- Every indoor statue requires regular maintenance. So, we give you tips and advice to maintain and preserve their beauty.
- There is an excellent way to enhance the beauty of your home decor, with periodic cleaning mentioned below.
- To protect your statue even better, Use a cloth and sponge and rub them gently. Some statues will need to be buffed gently with a toothbrush because of their detail.