Material: Teakwood stone statue
Dimension(HWL): 42 x 10 x 10 inch
Height: 3.5 ft
A disquisition of the decorative stone:
- The structure above is an outdoor lamppost.
- A wide base on the bottom, where a plinth is placed atop which a light fixture house is made.
- The light fixture house is the place where you can insert your light bulb, with several sectional narrow holes made to spread the lighting.
- The front garden should be illuminated when night falls, especially around the front door.
- Using it near any pool or pond where the soft light reflects off water, always looks magical.
- Highlight built-in benches and other features of your patio for a warming, cozy glow with this light post.
- Add to the Alfresco for an enchanting vibe and boost the feeling of romance – perfect for intimate evening gatherings.
- Incorporating it into the driveway not only adds exterior illumination but also landscape lighting nearby.
- Putting them into driveway edges helps you to park and at the same time illuminates nearby hedges too.
- Any item that is kept or being used outside, requires regular care and maintenance. Keeping it cleaned once a month will remain reliable for years to come.
- To clean the statue first turn off the switchboard then, unassembled the detachable parts of the lamp post.
- Nest step to follow by detaching the light bulb using a glove or rag for safety.
- Now using a damp cloth wipe down all the detachable parts one by one.
- Use a vacuum or a cotton broom to dust the lighting fixture house where the chances of spider waves and debris are gathered.
- Once you are done with all the cleaning, now reassemble all the parts and fix the bulb in its previous position, and enjoy the illumination.