Material: Granite Blackstone
Dimension(HWL): 7 x 9.5 x 4 inch
Position: SittingOn show:
- A beautiful sculpture denoting the ardent devotee of Lord Shiva “Nandi bull”.
- Nandi god is generally seen in a sitting position on a plinth, known as Nandi Mandapa.
- A position where one leg is tucked under his body while the other is raised.
- The simple granite sculpture displays the natural beauty of the stone in a pleasant way.
- The vahana of Lord Shiva, heads of Lord Shiva’s attendant.
- He is the greatest and most selfless devotee of Lord Shiva & the gatekeeper of mount Kailasha.
- Each and every shrine of Lord Shiva, Nadi will be found right at the entrance of Garbhagriha of the Shiva Linga gazing at his master.
- His two horns represent Trishul of Lord Shiva & Sudarshan Chakra of Lord Vishnu.
- Nandi has a boon that whoever expresses their wishes in his ear, his wishes will directly reach Lord Shiva.
- Display it on an artful floating shelf in with some other artful objects in an elegant way.
- The living room, dining hall, and office reception accent shelf bring a prominent view of the artful piece.
- The bookshelf of the office room, study, and the library can be out of box ideas.
- Curio cabinets, wall shelves, and corner shelves are some display counters to showcase your piece with a closer look.
- Never hesitate to gift this to your boss, employee, or friends at their special events.
- Keeping a Nandi bull at the office boost business, and partnership and protects the business from any unforeseen situation.
- If you keep it in the southwest zone of the office it will boost the loyalty of customers, employees, and staff.
- Bring fortune, success, and prosperity with his auspicious presence.
- Decorative stone not only ornaments the decoration also amplify the mood of the onlooker.
- Day to day dust and dirt accrue on the statue which diminishes the beauty of the artifact, but through a simple dusting, the statue will reappear its charm.
- For that, you need a small paintbrush or rag and wipe off the dust from its surface.
- Just do this every once in a while to keep the dirt at bay.