Dimension(HW): 40×25 inch
Weight: 0.2 kg
The Pattachitra limns of Lord Vishnu upright. Inscribe the story of his other avatar Lord Krishna inside. Lord Vishnu has appeared in nine different avatars in different Yugas, the tenth is predicted one.
1. Masya: A fish, to rescue the four veda from the flood (jal pralay).
2. Kurma: Turtle, churning of the ocean of milk.
3. Varaha: Boar, to rescue the earth from drowning.
4. Narsimha: Half man half lion, to destroy evil.
5. Vamana: dwarf, with three steps he acquired earth, heaven, and the head of Bali.
6. Parasurama: Rama with axe, carrying the quality of both Brahmin and Kshatriya.
7. Rama: Human, to eradicate evil and free earth from demons.
8. Krishna: The direct descent of God.
9. Buddha: To purify Hinduism, Founder of Hinduism.
10. Kalki: yet to appear to end Kaliyuga.
According to Hinduism, it Consists of three gods called Trimurti, Bramha, Vishnu, and Mahesh. Brahma is the creator, Shiva is the destroyer, and Vishnu is the server of the universe. In every Incarnation, he returns to earth to restore and balance good and evil (Cosmic balance). He always describes a human body, mostly blue in the skin, with four arms, carrying various objects like conch, chakra, lotus, and club. Blue is the color of infinite sky and ocean. The trident upward Tilak on his head signifies, clear direction that accelerates growth.
Conch: The antediluvian sound of creation. Origin of existence.
Chakra: The universal mind/ wheel of symbolic of life, renewing cycle of time.
Lotus: Purity, abundance, fertility, and growth
Club/Gada: Intoxicate the mind. Symbol of primal knowledge.
The painting also explores the life events of Lord Krishna, From his journey of Yamuna on the head of his father to Gokul Dham, kasha killing Yogamaya (The daughter of Yashoda and Nanda)stealing butter, Dance on Klaiya Naag, lifting Gowardhan Parwat (Govardhan hill), Raas Leela in Gokul with gopas and gopis, His cow Surabhi, Lord Vishnu and Goddess Laxmi on great serpent Seshnaag, etc.
The elegant picture, with details inside featuring the playful Lord Krishna life, added beauty to the picture. Lord Vishnu and Krishna’s divine consort shower bestow on the admirer. Perfect to place any wall of your, home, gallery, office, to rip success, compassion, peace.
Care: Dusting should be done using a soft cloth.