The granite stone carving Shivalingam is a beautiful masterpiece for your home and the temple from the house of famous stone carving by Odisha artisans is a sturdy structure worthy of vintage appeal.
Material: Black stone / Granite statue
Dimension(HWL): 9 x 7 x 11 inch
Height: 9 inch
Length: 1 ft
Shivalingam: The atom model
- The above structure is made out of granite stone.
- An oval-shaped stone (the Linga), rests on the center of the circular base pedestal (the yoni as Shakti), with a passage for drainage of milk or water poured on the top of the Lingam.
- It is a piece made by the skilled artisans of Odisha, which is famous for its magnificent stone carving worldwide.
- Lord Shiva is worshipped in form of Linga with his consort Shakti in all his shrines.
- The Linga is the representation of a male productive organ, where the pedestal symbolizes the female aspect of the Yoni, the union of the two forms all the lives.
- The Shivalingam consists of three parts, represent the trinity; Bramha, Vishnu, and Shiva.
- The lower part is called the Bramha-Peetha and represents the creator of the universe. The middle part is the Vishnu-Peetha which preserves the creation, while the top part, is Shiva-Peetha, symbolizes destruction.
- Worshipping a black Shivalingam will bring happiness to your life. But the right placement is also necessary to rip the meritorious result.
- While keeping Shivalingam at home/temple/office, make sure it should be placed at the North zone, where mount Himalaya is, this is where Lord Shiva resides.
- Increases healing properties of chronic illness, strengthens the whole body by charging the chakra system.
- Beneficial for marital life, as well as, enhances the harmony and love between the family.
- Apart from the altar, you can use it as a décor piece, in your institution, landscaping/garden with few lush green hays, colorful stones, and flowers around it.
- The structure above is made from durable stone like granite.
- The advantage of the granite stone is that it is a weatherproof material.
- Wipe the surface of the Indian statues with a damp cloth, else you can clean it with running water.
- The cleaning should be carried every other day to get rid of the dirt from accumulating.