Looking for a Shivalingam statue, which would perfectly fit in your altar and decoration, then you are on the right page of CRAFTS ODISHA. The granite stone Indian statues pulled divinity with the duty of making your decor on point.
Material: Blackstone / Granite statue
Dimension(HWL): 10 x 7 x 11 inch
Height: 10 inch
Length: 1 ft
“Shivalingum” the divinity without form:
- The Shivalingam is made out of granite stone.
- The cylindrical mass (the Linga), rests on the center of a disk-shaped circular base(the yoni as Shakti), with a passage for drainage of milk or water poured on the top of the Lingam.
- A perfect finished hand-carved statue from the brilliant hands of the Odisha craftsman. The state is globally popular for its skilled artistry.
- Lord Shiva is worshipped in form of Linga in all his shrines.
- In the Linga form, Lord Shiva is perceived to be the combined form of Shiva and Shakti, which symbolize the union of male and female energies, which have created the universe.
- The Shivalingam is made up of three parts, constitute the trinity; Bramha, Vishnu, and Shiva.
- The lower part is called the Bramha-Peetha and represents the creator of the universe. The middle part is the Vishnu-Peetha which preserves the creation, while the top part is Shiva-Peetha, which symbolizes destruction.
- Worshipping the statue will bring happiness and fortune to their life. But the right placement is also necessary to rip the auspicious result.
- So if you are keeping Shivalingam at home / temple / office, make sure it should be placed at the North zone, where mount Himalaya is, this is where Lord Shiva resides.
- Keeping it at the sacred place helps to heal chronic illness, strengthens the whole body.
- Beneficial for marital life. Also blessed with harmony and love between the family.
- Not only in the altar but also you can use it as a décor piece, in your institution, landscaping/garden with a few lush green hays and flowers around it.
- The structure is made from durable stone like granite.
- The main feature of the granite stone is that it is a weather-resistant material.
- Take a soft dry cloth to broom and wipe the surface of the structure.
- The cleaning should be carried every other day to ward off the dirt from accumulating.