Stone Type: Black stone / Granite stone
Dimensions(HWL): 15 x 10 x 3.5 inch
The violent form of Shakti:: home décor stone statue of Goddess “Kali”:
- The aggressive statue of Maa Kali is standing over the body of Lord Shiva.
- She is wearing a garland made of beheaded heads, a skirt of arms, and a jutted tongue.
- The feminine strength has been carved gracefully in the statue.
- It is a masterpiece from the skilled artisans of Odisha, which has a pride place in stone carving globally.
- She is the personification of Goddess Parvati, consort of Lord Shiva.
- In Sanskrit Kali stands for “The black one”.
- She is the most intense and destructive form of Shakti. She is the fearsome, bloodthirsty, violent yet tender-hearted.
- Her arrival conveys a strong message of the superiority of nature over man, even a powerful Lord like Shiva is motionless in front of her.
- The idol of the goddess should be facing south, whether it is in your home or any other place. Because the South zone serves as the zone of fame and relaxation. So as, goddess Kali is the embodiment of energy, which brings you fame and recognition.
- Feel the divine grace by keeping her in the temple of your home or office, the apartment will be promising.
- You can place the home décor stone sculpture at the entrance of your home, office shop, living room, reception, office cabin, etc.
- The magnificent sculpture of the Goddess is made from weatherproof stone like Granite.
- The durability of this material does not require any specific maintenance.
- You can use a soft cloth over the surface of the statue to get rid of the dust from accumulating over the surface of the home décor statue.
- The cleaning should be carried every alternate day.