Stone Type: Black stone / Granite stone
Dimensions(HWL): 15.5 x 10 x 4 inch
The aggressive form of Shakti: Decorative stone of Goddess “Kali”
- The ferocious statue of Devi Maa Kali is standing over the figure of Lord Shiva.
- She is wearing the necklace made of beheaded heads, skirts of arms, and a protruding tongue.
- The feminine strength has been carved so beautifully in the statue.
- Stone carving is the chief handicraft of Odisha, its skillful artisans have magnificently carved the globally famous sculptures.
- She is the incarnation of Goddess Parvati, consort of Lord Shiva.
- In Sanskrit Kali stands for “she who is black”
- She is the most intense and destructive form of Shakti. She is a scary, bloodthirsty, destructive yet benevolent one.
- Her emergence conveys a strong message of supremacy of nature over man, even a powerful Lord like Shiva is motionless in front of her.
- The idol should be facing south, whether it is in your home or any other place. The South zone serves as the zone of fame and relaxation. So as, goddess Kali is the embodiment of energy, that brings you fame and recognition.
- Feel the divine grace by keeping her in the temple of your home or office, the apartment will be auspicious.
- You can place the decorative stone at the entrance of the home, office shop, living room, reception, office cabin, etc.
- The decorative stone is made from weather-resistant stone like Granite.
- The principal feature of this material is its durability which does not need much maintenance.
- To ward off the dust from accumulating on the statue, you can use a soft cloth over the surface of the statue.
- The cleaning should be done every other day to keep the dirt away from the statue.