Material: Blackstone / Granite stone
Dimension(HWL): 20.5 x 13 x 5 inch
Height: 20 inch
Features of the Ganesha Idol:
- The idol shown above is of “Lord Ganesha God”.
- Standing on a base of lotus along with his Vahana mouse beneath his feet, looking humbly with folded hands to his master.
- He is shown with four hands where in the upper two hands he is holding a sweet ball and his broken tusk while in the lower two he is seen holding a noose and a goad.’
- The state of Odisha in India is known for its rich cultural and artistic inheritance, Stone carving is an important form of art that is practiced by many craftsmen with their expertise The huge repertoire of stone carving of Orissa is best revealed in the architecture and rock-cut sculptures of Lingraja, Jagannath, Mukteshwara and other temples.
- Left trunk Ganesha is called Vaastu Ganesha.
- The trunk facing left is considered to be the path of victory. It stands for material gains and prosperity.
- The position of Ganesha’s trunk holds a symbolic meaning.
- The trunk curved towards the left is called Vamamukhi. Vam means the northern direction or the left side. The cooling Chandra Nadi or Moon`s channel is situated in the left trunk of Ganesha. It bestows serenity, bliss, and success in worldly pursuits.
- Left trunk Ganesha is believed to face Gouri, his mother.
- The left curved trunk of Ganesha generally holds sweets or modak. This signifies prosperity and abundance. It helps in the fulfillment of desires and wishes. It is called Idampuri Vinayaka.
- Ganesh Chaturthi the birth anniversary of Lord Ganesha is observed in the Hindu calendar month of Bhadrapada, starting on the Shukla Chaturthi (fourth day of the waxing moon).
- You probably want to make sure you get as much as much use out of it as possible. That requires some decorating and landscaping treatments to make it feel like an extra special place to unwind.
- Place it on a dreamy garden oasis feel with antique accent lighting and plenty of bougainvillea.
- To warm up the patio even further, you can add plenty of potted plants and flowers.
- It can be put beside the boxwood hedges for landscaping beautifully.
- Guess what? The vibrant, mismatched statue with plants and shrubs maintains a sense of place.
- Ready for a good time with plenty of lighting and extra seating near the Ganesha idol to make it express which word can not after sunset.
- Hit the bonus points by making it display in the living, foyer, or entrance of your home or office.
- Left Trunk Ganesha is kept at homes for eradicating doshas relating to Vaastu.
- It brings in auspicious and positive vibrations at home.
- The devotee’s life is filled with prosperity and abundance.
- Sculptures can be made with this stone due to its properties. The material is soft and easy to sculpt, and when it is fine-grained, it has the same properties in all directions.
- Use the sponge or cloth to wipe over the granite statue after dipping it in soapy water. In the bucket, rinse the sponge or cloth frequently.
- Remove any residue from the blackstone statue by thoroughly rinsing it and drying it with a towel.