Dimension(HWL): 8 x 5.5 x 1.5 inch
Elucidation of the iconic Jagannath, Balbhadra & Subhadra :
- The sculpture described here of miniature replica of idols of God Jagannath, Balbhadra & Subhadra along with the Sudarshan Chakra.
- The design of the idol was carved with large eyes and with stumps as hands. However, legs and hands are absent.
- The trio is seen sitting on an attractively carved Mandapa.
- Jagannath is known to be the Avatara of Lord Vishnu or by some people, an avatar of Lord Krishna.
- His name is a union of two words, ‘Jagan’ connotation world and’ Nath’ meaning Lord.
- He is never revered alone, he is worshipped along with his elder brother and younger sister.
- According to the legend, the construction of the auspicious Jagannath temple was done by King Indradyumna. One night when the king slept he saw God Jagannath in his dream.
- He heard the voice of Lord Jagannath about a fragrant tree and ordered him to make idols from this tree. So the king made the idols of God Jagannath, Balbhadra & Subhadra along with these idols he also made the Sudarshan Chakra.
- The idols were not in proper shape. But they heard a divine voice that told king Indradyumana to install the half-completed idols in the temple. The king also installed the idols at the Jagannath temple as per the divine message.
- The temple is one of the holiest Char Dham temples. The Vimala temple is considered one of the most important of the Shakti Peetha.
- You can completely revamp your space by simply restyling it with the holy statue.
- The focal point of a room attracts the eye and helps to grab attention if you place it on a tabletop or the center of the coffee table.
- Place the artwork on a console table, bench, or shelves to create a point of interest in the home.
- Place it on a mantel or bookcase to create a more visually pleasing arrangement.
- Create an eye-catching display by exhibiting the art piece, on a corner table or shelf.
- Placing it on a hanging or floating shelve becomes an impactful art.
- The devotee gets a better life partner & boosts strong bondage in marriage life.
- Good knowledge, wisdom, fearlessness, and boldness were achieved.
- Wealth position will enhance.
- Cleaning natural stone is easy, with a non-abrasive cloth or sponge.
- Wet the sponge, rinse the sponge over the surface to remove loose dust, then dry with a soft tea towel.
- Make this method a routine for the care and cleaning of your green stone idol.