A child is always safe, always loved in hands of her mother. This lady holding Matka with her son meticulously carved by the skilled artisans filled the end result with depth and meaning that the child is in the best hands.
Material: Sandstone Redstone
Dimension(HWL): 47 x 19 x 11 inch
A beautiful lady sculpture of holding her kid:
- The sculpture above is an intricate engraving of a lady carrying his kid in hand while carrying a pot on the other.
- The outdoor stone statue gives a vibe of rural life of ladies doing their household work along with managing their kids and family, chisel amazingly on the sculpture by the skilled artisans of Odisha.
- She is adorned with all the womanly perfection.
- Stone carving is the chief handicraft of Odisha, earning popularity globally for its intricate and brilliant carvings.
- Apsara has many major roles in our Hindu mythology and scriptures, Rambha, Menaka, Urvashi are a few names you must have heard of.
- It is believed that they have appeared from the churning of the milk ocean(Samudra Manthan).
- Not only they are charmers but also master in dancing and singing, they live in the Palace of Indra together with the Gandharvas.
- Give your garden, back yard, and park a traditional adorable look by placing the statue.
- Place it beside the fountain, pool, or any artificial water body for an irresistible view.
- The entrance of your home, hotel, and restaurant also proved t be a pleasing option to place the alluring sculpture.
- Adding a few natural elements like trees, flowers, lights near the sculpture will make the decor more arresting.
- The statue represents an emotional bond between a mother and her kids.
- You can walk around it and can feel the warmth and protection vibe from the sculpture.
- It serves the pure simplicity of cultural diversity and the essence of deeper feminine instinct.
- The above sculpture is carved in Sandstone.
- Sandstone is a weather-resistant durable material, a perfect selection for exterior décor.
- The dusting should be done by wiping down the surface with a cloth or broom.
- Repeat the process of cleaning every other day to keep the dirt away from the surface.