A charming sculptural Murti of Sherawali Maa with a slight distress finish, well-suited to/for any interior or exterior, wherever you want to exhibit. The 30 inch Jagadamba Murti is Pocket friendly with ample decorative appeal.
Material: Sandstone / Red stone
Dimension (HWL): 30 x 21 x 10 inch
Height: 2.5 ft (approx.)
A quick come out of the artifact:
- Goddess Durga is the divine universal mother, the protector of morality and destroyer of sins.
- The fearsome Goddess can be seen sitting on her mount lion, armored with many weapons over a lotus plinth.
- The motherly figure is beautifully engraved with jewelry all over her body, brilliantly showcased by the deft hands of the carver.
- “Du” means difficult and “Ga” means to cross over, therefor Durga means a fort difficult to crossover. Symbolizing her as a fort that is impossible to traverse to reach the empire.
- An asura named Mahishashura, made severe austerity to please Lord Bramha and earned invincibility, that he will not be killed by any man, god, or animal.
- The invincibility made him so empowered that he set out to vanquish all three worlds. To which all Devatas plead to the trinity to save them from his havoc.
- This leads to the emergence of the ultimate powerful Goddess Durga, who emerged by combining the forces of Lord Bramha, Vishnu, Mahesh, and other gods.
- She fought with Mahishashura and finally killed him by piercing his chest with her trident. This day is known as Vijayadashami, the win over darkness.
- Place idol of Maa Durga in the southeast zone is auspicious as per Vaastu.
- Put the sculpture on a heightened table at the corner of a hotel lobby, reception, office cabin, corners of the restaurant, or hospital to boost up the attention.
- The godly statue can be used for worship in temples.
- Grab the hello by installing it at the entrance/entry gate of society gate, shrine, or any factory.
- Your sculpture can steal the show if you exhibit it at the center of landscaping or garden surrounded by plants or stones around.
- The mother with infinite power protects her devotees from all kinds of miseries, hurdles, and enemies.
- She bestowed her worshiper with courage, success, and prosperity.
- She protects from negative influences, black magic, and the malicious effects of planets.
- Sandstone is a material formed from nature itself, thankfully it requires little effort to clean.
- For cleaning start with water using hose spray, be gentle with your hose spray pressure, or you can use a bucket full of water to bathe it.
- Once the state gets wet use a cloth or bristles brush to scrub the detailed area where grime and dust are usually gathered.
- Now, you are done with scrubbing clean again with water and use a cloth or towel to dry your statue down.