Material: Soapstone / Pink stone
Dimension(HWL): 4 x 3 x 1 inch
Depiction about the stone sculptures:
- The statuette is seen genuflecting on a lotus base.
- The statuette has five faces in all five directions (East, South, West, North, and Atop) with 10 hands adorned with many weapons like a battle-ax, disk, mace, trident, and sword.
- The miniature is carved by the skillful artificer of Odisha where stone engraving is widely famous for its intricate carving.
- The five-faced of Avatar of Lord Hanuman is those of a lion, eagle, horse, monkey, and Varaha.
- All the five heads are that of Hayagriva(atop), Narsimha(south), Hanuman(East), Varaha(North), and Garuda(West).
- This form arose when he went to Patal Lok to kill demon Ahiravana when he kidnaped Lord Rama & Laxmana. The demon’s soul rested in five candles and the only way to destroy him was by extinguishing all the five candles at the same time; this is when he manifested his Pancha Mukhi look.
- The Pancha Mukhi Hanuman Idol should be placed in the southwest direction of your home or office.
- You can also use it in worship in the temple of your home, or office.
- You can place it on the dashboard of your car, cabin, cupboard, or your study and reception desk.
- A precious gifting option for your loved one on the occasion of birthday, home warming, or marriage anniversary.
- Lord Hanuman: He faces eastward, Hanuman helps one to get rid of one’s sins and bestows peace and happiness.
- Lord Narasimha: He faces south, removes fear, and showered victory on the devotee.
- Lord Garuda: Facing the west, offers protection from negative influences, black magic, etc.
- Lord Varaha: removes ill effects of planets, and bestows wealth and prosperity.
- Lord Hayagriva: Blesses one knowledge, progeny, and liberation.
- Soapstone is a non-porous and shatter-proof material which makes it more durable.
- Grab a soft cloth and wipe the surface of the sculpt but don’t get harsh on it.
- Keep dusting it every so often to keep the dust away from the stone sculptures.