Material: Soapstone / Pink stone
Dimension(HWL): 6.2 x 3.2 x 1.2 inch
Few concise about the stone sculptures:
- The artful effigy is standing on a lotus carved plinth.
- The statue has five heads in all five directions (East, South, West, North, and Atop) with 10 hands, holding many weapons like a Parasu, Khanda, Chakra, Daalam, Gada, Trishula, Kumbha, Katar, and a plate full with blood.
- The impressive graven image is put up by the skillful artificers of Odisha where stone engraving is widely famous for its intricate carving.
- He took this Avatar to kill Ahiravana, a powerful demon.
- The five-faced of Avatar of Lord Hanuman is those of a monkey, lion, a wild boar, an eagle, and a horse. Pancha Mukhi Hanuman is known as the combined Avatar of Lord Hanuman and Lord Vishnu.
- All the five heads are of faces Hayagriva(atop), Narsimha(south), Hanuman(East), Varaha(North), and Garuda(West). Out of this Hayagriva, Narasimha and Varaha are incarnations of Lord Vishnu.
- The five faces represent five forms of prayer, Naman, Smaran, Keerthanam, Yachanam, Arpanam.
- The Pancha Mukhi Idol of Lord should always be placed in the southwest direction of your preferred area of home or office.
- Make use of the sculpt for worship in the temple of your home, or office.
- Intensify the décor of your living room or office by keeping this on the mantle, console, or sideboard.
- Great for gifting purposes for your dear one, on their special occasion of birthday, house warming, or marriage anniversary.
- The east-facing protects devotees from problems caused by enemies.
- The south-facing removes all types of fear and sins and unfavorable influencing spirits.
- The west-facing removes all types of ailments, black magic, and negativities from devotees’ lives.
- The North facing provides Astha-Aishwarya(wealth).
- And the upward-facing bestows devotees with knowledge, intelligence, and goodwill.
- The religious image is made from soapstone.
- Its non-porous and shatter-proof nature makes it indestructible.
- expunge the dirt and dust using a soft cloth over the surface without scrubbing.
- Keep dusting it erratically to keep the dust away from the stone sculptures.