Material: Pinkstone / Pink Soapstone
Dimension(HWL): 4 x 2.5 x 2 inch
Details about the stone sculptures; A hybrid between man and eagle
- The statuette is seen kneeling with the right leg bent and the left one stretch behind on a two-layer lotus pedestal.
- Chiseled with human limbs, an eagle-like nose, hands are seen folded in Namaste posture, with wings slightly open like it’s ready to fly.
- The beautiful statuette is built by the skilled artificer of Odisha, where stone carving is famous worldwide for its intricate carving.
- Garuda is the vehicle mount of God Vishnu.
- Known as the king of birds and the enemy of all Nagas.
- He can transform himself into any form and can enter anywhere.
- Mostly found in Hindu temples of Lord Vishnu.
- He is widely admired for his service, concern, and speed, and strength in many mythological stories.
- Garuda also has mentioned in the Buddhist text, in the name of “Garula” birds with golden wings.
- The saintly idol should be set in the southwest zone and face the northeast.
- The idol can be used in the temple of your home or office.
- You can place it in the cupboard, cabin, and showcase of your living room and office.
- The dashboard of your car and reception desk will also prove to be a favorable place to set the idol.
- Gift your dear one with the tiny-winy sculpts on their special occasion.
- It helps you to outshine in your respective area of work, by increasing self-confidence and courage.
- Prevent from the evil eye and negative energy from your home and business life.
- He provides name, fame, and wealth to his devotee in all walks of life.
- Fulfills the life with joyous and happiness of his idolater.
- The sculpt is built from durable stone-like Soapstone.
- Soapstone materials are weather-proof and non-porous.
- You can make use of a soft cloth to wipe the surface of the stone sculptures.
- Dust it time to time, to keep the glaze of the statue.