Dimension(HWL): 12 x 7 x 4 inch
Height: 1 ft
- The statue depicts the elephant-headed god “Lord Ganpati”.
- Sitting in Lalitasana on a lotus plinth, holding his broken tusk in his right hand, sweetmeats, a battle-ax, and a noose in his other hands.
- A weather effect sculpture crafted enough to lure the onlooker from the house of CRAFTS ODISHA.
- Ganesha is Lord Shiva, and Devi Goddess Parvati’s son, widely worshipped under names like Sumukha, Ekadanta, Bhalchandra and Gajanana, and many more.
- Gana means group, Isha means chief, hence he is the chief of a group of helpers of Lord Shiva.
- Lord Ganesha is Achintya – beyond thought, Avyakta – beyond expression, Ananta – eternal, or beyond time.
- Devotees beseech Lord Ganesha for removing barriers of all kinds, new and happy beginnings, and good fortune.
- Ganesh Chaturthi falls on the fourth day of the waxing moon period (Shukla Chaturthi) in the Hindu lunar month of Bhadrapad.
- Make a great first impression by placing the statue in the entryway or foyer over a console or iron pedestal that adds a pretty touch.
- Think of lovely tabletop ornamentation, in your home or office to make your house feel homey and look beautiful.
- Placing on fancy angular or on a ladder shelve is a fantastic idea for anyone considering simple addition to his home.
- It is a great decorative element to your built-in wall that brightens your moon, even on the most dismal days.
- Adding a display unit to your home will make it look more spacious and open. Also, you get a fancy space for a neutral that needs to be paired with other figurines.
- Placing it on a floating or hanging shelve is an imitation of more imaginative treatments in the living room, patio, restaurant, etc.
- What can be more fascinating than giving this art piece to your friends and family at their festive and special events!
- Lord Ganesha removes all obstacles and hurdles from the devotees’ lives.
- Elevates happiness, health, and wealth, and brings you children and salvation.
- Yields material and spiritual prosperity.
- The Ganesha decorative statue for the home requires a basic cleaning.
- To buff, the sculpture uses a small paint brush or cloth to wipe the surface of the statue. Clean it every so often to upkeep its looks and shine.