A classic statue of the Nandi bull, sitting on a flat surface, is sculpted to bestow grace anywhere it is placed. It is a piece of serenity and divinity with superior durability.
Material: Sandstone Redstone
Dimension(HWL): 10 x 15 x 6 inch
Height: 10 inch
Width: 15 inch
Features abut the graven image:
- The heavenly image is sitting on a plinth base, with one leg tucked on the body while the other is raised.
- The bull is well carved, embellished with ornaments while engraving on the stone.
- The blankets on his back, double row of necklace, the bull rope, resin, and the cowbell hanging on his neck are all well carved on the sculpture giving it a life-like look.
- The decorative engraved strap encircles his body, tied in a nut.
- The brilliancy of craftsman on stone carving in Odisha is well known around the globe.
- The name “Nandi” means “giving joy”. The sacred bull of Lord Shiva.
- Nandi is widely known as the guardian deity of Kailasha, where Lord Shiva lives, according to the Hindu scriptures.
- In every temple of Lord Shiva, a humped bull (male zebu)is seen reclining on a raised platform facing the entrance door of the Shiva Lingam, is seen perpetually gazing on the god.
- In many traditions, devotees conveying their wish in his ears is believed to be granted.
- Bulls are often placed in the entryway of most Hindu temples of Lord Shiva.
- Placing a Nandi bull in the southwest zone of your office or house will attract loyal customers and clients to your business. It saves the business from loss and unforeseen.
- Also helps to get rid of unemployment, lack of promotion for a long time, a smooth path to study abroad, and for the dairy business. Keeping at the west will be favorable.
- You can use it for decorating the garden as a life-size bull, sure to be a showpiece to any garden.
- Sandstone is the most durable and weatherproof material, it gets excellent with age.
- Cleaning of sandstone sculpture is not so hard. Only attention should be given on an alternative day to get rid of the dirt compiled on the sculpt.
- Use a broom or a cloth to wipe down the surface of the statue.