Height: 6 ft
Dimension(HWL): 72 x 50 x 30 inch
- Physical body: It is the skin and bone where the body is made, in another word it consists of five elements which are fire, water, earth, air, and sky.
- Astral body: Our senses. organs of action. organs of knowledge, five prana, and four elements of Antahkarana (mind, intellect, subconscious, and ego).there are 19 elements in our astral body. used for feeling and sensing.
- Casual body: It contains all of the previous experiences, memories, habits, and information we have already lived.
- Annamaya Kosha: FOOD sheath. This kosha belongs to our physical body. (We are what, we eat).
- Pranamaya Kosha: Vital sheath. This kosha Belongs to the astral body. The karma indriya.
- Manomaya Kosha: Mental sheath. Again it belongs to the astral body. The four elements of Antahkarana.
- Vijnanamaya kosha: Intellectual sheath. Five organs of knowledge.
- Anandamaya Kosha: Cosmic bliss sheath. It’s the casual body.
By worshipping the five-faced idol we attain the power to regulate these five senses the sat chit ananda. His five face is the personification of all potentiality. The statue for garden landscaping amplifies spirituality, harmony, and bliss in the surrounding.
Placing: Placing Panchamukhi Ganesha in the east home or office, things will start to happen in your favor and parry you from the evil eye, and bring prosperity into life. The Northeast or west corner is also favorable to place the garden statue.