Looking for a little less in size that screams an artistic masterpiece, then Crafts Odisha has restored the best for you the “Soapstone chakra style Maa kali statue” a feast to an eye.
Stone Type: soapstone / pink stone
Height: 4 inch (approx.)
Dimensions(HWL): 3.9 x 2.7 x 1.1 inch
Goddess “Kali” the fierce goddess :
- The aggressive statue of Maa Kali is standing on the calm and prostrate Lord Shiva.
- She is wearing a garland, made of severed heads, a skirt of arms, and a tongue sticking out.
- Two hands are held in blessing: One is in Abhay Mudra other is conferring boon. In the other two hands, she is holding a severed head and a Khadga on the other.
- The piece is hand-carved by the brilliant artisans of Odisha. Where the stone carving has gained worldwide recognition for its carving.
- She is the personification of Goddess Parvati, consort of Lord Shiva.
- The word Kali stands for “Force of times”.
- She symbolizes the death of the ego, liberation, and embodiment of time.
- Her arrival conveys a strong message of the superiority of nature over man, even a powerful Lord like Shiva is motionless in front of her.
- The idol of Maa kali should be facing the south, whether it is in your home or any other place. Because the South zone serves as the zone of fame and relaxation. So as, goddess Kali is the embodiment of energy, which brings you fame and recognition.
- The Temple of your home or office, and shop will be a promising place to install the goddess idol.
- You can place the home décor sculpture at the console, sideboard, or showcase of your living room or office.
- The beautiful sculpture of the Goddess is made from a non-porous material like soapstone.
- For the dusting purpose use a soft fiber cloth or brush.
- The cleaning should be carried every alternate day to get rid of the dirt on the surface from accumulating.