Best suited to embellish tiny spaces with perfectly balanced by providing rich earthy texture. The Saraswati statue features an interactive art element with dramatic elegance.
Material: Soapstone / Pinkstone
Dimension(HWL): 3.9 x 2.7 x 1.1 inch
- The sculpture here is of Goddess Saraswati. Known as the goddess of knowledge.
- Sitting over a pedestal with her favorite instrument veena and Hindu scripture, gesturing in Abhay Mudra to her devotees.
- A miniature sculpture well carved with a sheer chisel, showcasing the virtuosity of the craftsman.
- In “Saraswati” the epitome of wisdom, learning, and knowledge.
- She is the consort of Lord Brahma, the creator of the universe.
- She has various names as Bharati, Shatarupa, Vedamata, Bramhi, Sarada, etc.
- Basanta Panchami is widely known as Saraswati Puja, falls on the 5th day of the month of Magha, the arrival of spring.
- Children are taught to write first time on the occasion of Basant Panchami.
- Vaastu recommends the West-Southwest direction for placing the idol, to improve concentration in study.
- You can use the sculpt in the temple of your home and office in the specified direction.
- You can place it on the study/ reception desk of the office/home or institute.
- Using a shelve to exhibit the statuette, along with a few more figurines would be eye-catching.
- The vacant space of your bookshelves and floating shelve can be a great way to grab the attention closely from the spectator.
- The car dashboard can be a place to out the sacred statuette.
- Gifting a holy idol of her to your dear one will always be appreciable.
- Not to forget she is Vidyadatri, so she always bestows her devotees in career and education.
- She is named Vakdevi the Goddess of speech and sound, so one will be blessed with divine speech.
- Fill one life with success, prosperity and remove all the obstacles to progress.
- The statue is made of Soapstone, its advantage is its durability and shatter-proof.
- Dust the statuette with a clean soft cloth, every once in a while to keep the dust away from the sculpt.