Made from Soapstone, this “Panchamukhi Hanuman statue” shields your eyes with its subtle and simply irresistible design. Give your home a saintly ambiance, in a stylish way.
Material: Soapstone / Pink stone
Dimension(HWL): 10 x 6 x 2 inch
An encapsulation of the exquisite stone sculptures:
- The dainty statue of Lord Hanuman is seen standing fearlessly on a lotus pedestal.
- The deity has five faces in all five directions (East, South, West, North, and Atop) with 10 hands armed with many weapons like a battle-ax, disk, mace, trident, and sword.
- The magnificent sculpture is built by the skillful artificer of Odisha where stone carving is widely popular for its intricate carving.
- The five-faced of Avatar of Lord Hanuman are those of a lion(Narsimha), eagle(Garuda), horse(Hayagriva), monkey(Hanuman himself), and Varaha(Boar). Pancha Mukhi Hanuman is known as the combined Avatar of Lord Hanuman and Vishnu.
- All the five heads are that of Hayagriva(atop), Narsimha(south), Hanuman(East), Varaha(North), and Garuda(West). Out of this Hayagriva, Narasimha and Varaha are incarnations of Lord Vishnu.
- The five faces illustrate five forms of prayer, Naman, Smaran, Keerthanam, Yachanam, Arpanam.
- The idol of Pancha Mukhi Hanuman Ji should be placed in the southwest direction of the house or office.
- Use it to worship in the temple of your home, or office.
- Grace the decor of your living room or office by keeping this on the table, mantle, console, sideboard, or cupboard.
- On the birthday, home warming, or marriage anniversary of your dear one, it can be proved to be a precious present.
- The east-facing head Hanuman grants purity of mind and manifestation of desire.
- The south-facing, Narsimha face grants humanity and welfare for all.
- West facing face Garuda face grants good luck.
- North facing Laxmi Varaha grants prosperity and wealth.
- The Urdhava Mukha (Atop) facing Hayagriva grants complete welfare and happiness to the world.
- Soapstone is non-porous and shatter-proof, which makes it hard-wearing.
- Use a soft cloth to wipe the dirt and dust from its surface without scrubbing.
- Keep dusting it at various times, to keep the dust at a bay from the stone sculptures.