Make a terrific display with the custom-built sitting Shiv Ji statue and bring magic to your living room. For those short on space opt for the dazzling piece that adds plenty of ambiances.
Material: Soapstone / Pinkstone
Dimension(HWL): 8 x 5 x 2.5 inch
The guises of the Shiv Ji statue:
- The enthralling form of Lord Shiva above is seen in a state of Samadhi or a Yogi, sitting on a bulge plinth.
- His hair is locked in a coil of matted locks(Jatamakuta), wears a serpent around his neck and skin of a deer.
- His hands were adorned with various weapons while gesturing in Vitarka mudra, a yogi assumes this mudra while meditating.
- The sculptor of Odisha has made this bewitching statue with deliberate effort.
- Lord Shiva is the third god in the Hindu triumvirate. He is the recreator of the universe.
- He has a virtuous character on how to live correctly, like his self-sacrifice emphasize when Vasuki the king of serpent vomit Venum across the sea, Lord Shiva assumed the form of a giant turtle and collected the venom on his palm and drank it, which left a blue scar hence he became Nilakantha.
- On the Chaturdashi Tithi of Krishnapkasha of Falguna month, the auspicious day is celebrated as Maha Shivaratri.
- Vaastu suggests the northeast angle is the most desirable zone to place the statue.
- Your living room is the obvious place for your sculpture, placing it on a heightened table, console, or in any windowed cabinet.
- It can also be used for worship in the temple of your home or office.
- The reception desk of your office also is a welcoming place to keep the sacred statue.
- Make your present(gift) unforgettable with the Shiv Ji home statue decor.
- Lord Shiva bless with wealth, prosperity, and happiness.
- The dedicated husband worshipped by every unmarried woman is auspicious to place at home for your marital life.
- Increase the harmony and growth both in your personal and professional life.
- The hardy quality and nonporous nature make Pinkstone sculpture stands to ages.
- To make it always shine, wipe it with a soft cloth now and then.