Material: Pink stone / Soapstone
Dimension(HWL): 2.5 x 1.5 x 2 inch
The aww-inspiring statue of baby Krishna:
- The stone sculpture of Anthua Gopal is crawling on a lotus structure plinth.
- The Cute baby Gopal is seen holding Ladoo in one hand while crawling.
- The stone sculpture is adorned with many ornaments engraved within it.
- Stone carving is one of the major crafts of Odisha, which makes it globally popular.
- It is the childhood form of Lord Krishna. Lord Krishna is the eighth incarnation of Lord Bishnu.
- Right from his birth, he has shown his divine power. Widely known as his “Bal Leela”.
- He was very mischievous in his childhood and a prankster.
- “Anthu” means “knee”, thus Anthua means “on his knee”. “Gou” means “cow” and “pala” means the protector. Which form the word, Gopal.
- He is widely popular as Ladoo Gopal. Who loves Ladoo of Makhan (Butter).
- Placing the Anthua Gopal, in the Northeast corner will be very auspicious. Make sure that it faces east to west or vice versa while placing it.
- Couples expecting an adorable child or any childless couple are believed to bestow with his grace.
- Lord Krishna is believed to be the embodiment of love so, keeping an idol of it would amplify the love and affection between the family and between the couple.
- Keeping an Anthua Gopal at home or office will bring luck, and fortune into your life.
- Your temple in-home/office/institute is also a favorable place to install the adorable statue.
- You can place him on the console, ascent, the showcase of your living room, and on the sideboard.
- An adorable gift for your dear one on their special occasion.
- The non-porosity is a major property of Pinkstone.
- It is a weather-resistant material.
- Consider using a soft cloth or broom to wipe down the surface of the statue.
- The cleaning should follow every second day to keep the dust away from the statue.