Material: Pink stone / Soapstone
Dimension(HWL): 4.5 x 1.5 x 1.2 inch
Impressive stone sculptures of the Nanga Bal Gopal:
- The stone sculpture is standing on a plinth with legs crossed with each other.
- Striking in his famous pose of playing the flute.
- Odisha is globally famous for its astonishing stone carving.
- It is the childhood form of Lord Krishna. The eighth incarnation of Lord Vishnu.
- He has shown his divine power right from his birth, widely known as his “Bal Leela”.
- He was very mischievous in his childhood and a prankster.
- Gopal means “cowherd”. “Gou” means “cow” and “pala” means the protector. Which form the word, Gopal.
- He is also known as the Ladoo Gopal. Who loves Ladoo of Makhan (Butter).
- Placing it, in the Northeast corner will be very auspicious. While placing the idol, makes sure that it faces east to west or vice versa.
- Couples wishing for an adorable child or any childless couple are believed to bestow with his grace.
- Lord Krishna is believed to be the embodiment of love so, keeping an idol of it would amplify the love and affection between the family and between the couple.
- Add a perfect and valued addition to your home and temple, which will bring luck, and fortune into your life.
- The statue above is an undressed one, so you can do the ornamentation of your choice to the stone sculptures as appropriate.
- You can consider placing him on the console, ascent, or sideboard.
- In your hospital, restaurant, hotels, and school are a few desirable places where you can décor the statue as well as, use it for worship purposes.
- It can be an adorable gift for your dear one on their special occasion.
- Pink soapstone is a nonporous material in nature.
- It is a weatherproof material which makes it easy to handle and care for.
- You can use a soft cloth or broom to wipe down the surface of the statue.
- The cleaning should follow every other day to keep the dust away from the statue.